If you fall ill, have an accident or you are retrenched and temporarily unable to work as a result, you’ll still need money to pay your bills and meet any financial responsibilities that you may have.
Our salary protection policy ensures that your pay cheques keep coming if you become ill or injured until the age of 65 or you die or until you are able to work again, whichever happens first.
- Helps you protect your future salary.
- Premiums as low as R125 per month.
- There is no paperwork to complete.
- There are no additional broker fees.
- You get immediate cover over the phone.
- You can claim more than once for illness and injury.
- Monthly payouts of up to 75% of your current salary.